*SALE* 1st Weigh in and Goals, 100lbs??

$3

Β Β  (3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Happy New Year!! πŸΎπŸŽ‰β™₯️

Can I gain 100lbs in one year? How much do I weigh now? How much did I gain in 2019?

Hey guys, inΒ this video I share my weight gain for the last month and throughout 2019 with you. I measure my tummy and tell you about my gaining goals and things I want to grow fatter in 2020. Come have a laid back chit-chat with me.

Enjoy your new video and Happy New Year!!

PrincessJules πŸ‘‘

πŸŽ‰πŸ’‹πŸŽ‰πŸ’‹πŸŽ‰πŸ’‹

Β 

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest Marshall7

Princess Jules is so warm and lovely as she explains her gaining goals! She has put on a ton in a month and now has even GREATER goals. She wants a very round belly and huge juicy thighs and I have to agree 110% with her! Can't wait to see what you look like January 2021! Here's to so much fattening in 2020, my Dear! 😘πŸ₯°

Link to review
1mini1

Wow! What an impressive gain for December 2019 - 17lbs... Now that is dedication....

A 100lb gain in 12 months is definitely on the cards and I can see that the new weight is going to go to all the right places. PJ is a very good looking woman with great developing curves as she packs on the pounds relentlessly.... Great video....

Link to review
AJ-Xander

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

PrincessJules looks gorgeous with the weight she's gained in 2019 and it will be exciting to see what another 100lbs will do to her body as she fattens up even more throughout 2020. This video will be a great reference for comparison!Β 

Link to review