6 Screenshots

About This File

Leave a review for this video to get my thanksgiving stuffing video "fatty's thanksgiving feast" for FREE!

It's time for weight gain update! Since it's the end of the year, it's the perfect time to reflect back on an amazing year of gaining and looking forward to a new year with so much potential! With all my delicious belly and thigh fat on display, I talk about the highlights of my year gain wise, and my plans for the upcoming new year in continuing my weight gain journey! ~ Includes: weight gain talk, belly play, belly squishing

new years fat chat 1.gif

new years fat chat 2.gif

new years fat chat 3.gif

new years fat chat 4.gif

new years fat chat 5.gif

new years fat chat 6.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jahseh

Great video! You keep getting hotter every video

Link to review
thomas91

Amazing your gorgeous in this video and since fiew clip your body is growing keep make it growing again and agian this new year.

Link to review

Wonderful video! Absolutely loved you talking about your gaining journey. It’s clear how much passion and love you have for it which is wonderful to see. Thank you. Can’t wait to see what 2020 has in store for you. And love your big flabby belly and thighs. Love how low your belly sits over your shorts ❤️

Amazing content as always 😊❤️

Link to review
Guest lesserhawk

This is such a lovely video - so personable, love hearing all these gaining stories. You can tell how much Ero is enjoying the process, how sexy she finds herself - feel like this is a great chat, can't wait to compare this video to next year New Years video!

Link to review
foball1290

Sexy growing bombshell!🔥😍😛  love your beautiful long hair too👌

It's exciting to see how much weight this girl is gonna put on in 2020!! This is the 2nd clip of hers and hasn't been a let down by any means!!👍👍

Link to review
derps1966

Amazing video! Hot and Sexy. Loved the casual talking. you're so beautiful and sexy. keep going ero! you're looking sexier with every single pound.

Link to review

What an amazing video, my god hearing your weight and your goals! Such a hot sexy, yet casual talking vid. I can just imagine you out in public talking about this while turning on every guy around with those luscious plump curves!!! Btw, grandma is a meany, but shes not wrong concerning her adjectives hehehe.

Link to review