Brooke 2L Chug and Belly Play! SALE till 5/10 -50% off- $4.99 - $2.50!

$3

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello Everyone! 

This was an attempted 3L chug that ended after 2L! Even though I didn't hit my initial goal I was so happy about the before/after results of this bloat! Enjoy a long chugging session with lots of belly play! I cant wait for my next attempt at more ☺️

Other Files from HungryBrooke

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest mysteryman

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Even though she managed to wolf down 2 liters she still chugged like a champ, aside from that the belly play was quite arousing.

She also manages to let out some burps something I look forward from every video she uploads or at least a video where she does like a coke and mentos type video 

Link to review
free20

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Please make more videos. I admire your tummy. Your tummy has a nice sexy shape to it.  This video is very hot. Please make more videos. It is very hard to find girls like you  these days who have a nice shape to there belly  and make stuffing and bloat videos.IMG_5940.thumb.jpg.e61de27af9a83f3f73aabfa08a9f9a55.jpgThis is what I mean IMG_5946.thumb.jpg.155ba977aaae31e035df9e7847f8d53a.jpg    IMG_5937.thumb.jpg.298f25467792f97ab2bc72aaf70230c1.jpgIMG_5949.thumb.jpg.2aa87b13ea2e7718d36b59666758c2c8.jpg  sexy flat tummy to a beautiful, bloated , swollen tummy.😍😍 I Hope you respon to this , cause I want more videos ,longer ones  like around 20 to 40 minutes, to see more sexyness of your gorgeous belly.💗💗💗

Link to review

Hard to find stuffers that chug 2L, let alone plan on 3L, but here you are. Amazing video, super hot.

Link to review