12 Screenshots

About This File

🔥PANDEMIC SALE🔥

***15% OFF***

ORIGINAL: $5.99

NOW: $5.00

This Video Has It All!!! 

— Taco Bell Stuffing

— Talking about my weight gain, my body changes, reactions from family and friends

— BURPING (a first!!)

— Belly Button Play

I thought I’d treat you guys to a variety of requests I’ve gotten over the past couple weeks. My appetite has been insatiable and I’m beginning to explore new aspects of my fetish, exploring myself a bit more. It feels so liberating the fatter I get. I’m truly so excited to get so fucking fat in 2020 :)

Enjoy, rate, leave comments, etc etc. 💕

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

If you're into beautiful women who are fully confident with their curves, this is the video for you.  Love how she talks about how she's happy with how big she's gotten, and plans on getting bigger.  She's also got a great sense of humour in this video.  Great burps and belly play near the end.

Link to review
Clyde3000

Love her sexy deep bellybutton, she should have her feeder rub her belly and finger her bellybuttn. 

Link to review
MysteryMan501

I love how you gained so quickly in just a few months! Can’t wait to see how big you get a year from now.

Link to review