18 Screenshots

About This File

There's nothing quite like a HUGE stuffing first thing in the morning am I right? I'm always SOO hungry whenever I wake up and the first thing on my mind is getting my hungry belly stuffed! This morning I'm treating myself to the ultimate Breakfast Binge, enough food for a small army and I just can't wait! I've got two HUGE thick pancakes the size of my face, a giant omelette that weighs as much as I do it (or at least it feels that way), two orders of hashbrowns, fried potatoes, bacon, toast, AND a 2L of sweet soda to wash it all down with! I quickly take my before measurements so that I can tear into my breakfast like I'm a feral starved beast, I can't help but wolf down big bite after even bigger bite as my hunger demands to be satisfied. I continue to gorge on my food until I've eaten to the point of feeling like I might rip apart at the seams, my heavy belly so bloated that I can hardly see past it when I go to take my after measurements! All that carb heavy food hits me like a brick and I end the video by giving my poor belly a much much needed rubbing session ~ Includes: facestuffing/bellystuffing, before/after measurements, lots of burping and moaning, belly play, some weight gain talk

breakfast stuffing 1.gif

breakfast stuffing 2.gif

breakfast stuffing 3.gif

breakfast stuffing 4.gif

breakfast stuffing 5.gif

breakfast stuffing 6.gif

breakfast stuffing 7.gif

breakfast stuffing 8.gif

breakfast stuffing 9.gif

breakfast stuffing 10.gif

breakfast stuffing 11.gif

breakfast stuffing 12.gif

breakfast stuffing 13.gif

breakfast stuffing 14.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.