7 Screenshots

About This File

I am very excited to show you the damage done over the holidays! I am proud to say that I look much chubbier. This clip really makes me realize just how fat my legs have gotten, and how chunky my hips and belly are! Mmm... I also love the way the my big fat gut forces the top of my shorts to roll down when I bend over, so hot!

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed filming it for you ❤️

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

One of Taytay's best! 
Her enthusiasm is infectious as she shows off her post-holiday hugeness. We get a good look at all of her, topped off with some lovely navel play and tummy jiggling from her cute hands. Fantastic video!

Link to review
Fanatical

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a Super Babe. If this is what she can do with some holidays, I suggest she takes a lot more of them.

It seemed to take so long until any part of Tay became chubby, other than her super belly. But now, her gorgeous face has such a glow about it, relishing in the beauty of that oh-so-cute double chin. Dammmmn!!

Luckily for us, Tay turns around, albeit briefly, to display some other assets otherwise hidden from us. Firstly, her womanly hips. OMG. I soooo love her hips. And you can see them so much better from behind, for obvious reasons, as there is no visible belly to steal the limelight!!!  Resplendent with new red stretchies, this is obviously where many of the holiday goodies have gone. And for me, that is really great news.

Secondly, her bigger rolls of back fat. Glimpsed only through the top she's wearing and just below her bra strap, they cascade downwards so beautifully around her middle to join the upper part of her belly, just above her hips. Luxurious to say the least.

Finally, her thighs. This is another area that has benefitted greatly from her recent gains. Just below her panty line, right at the top of her soft inner thighs, there is a roll of new fat. They actually have their own rolls!!  So soft. So alluring.

And then there's the way her beautifully manicured hands caress and fondle the fat of her sexy soft growing belly.  I could watch her do this all day.

What else can I say about this beautiful girl. 

Majestic.

Link to review
Megadude118

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

lovely Vid I'd like to be able to kiss and rub that belly up and down😘😘

Link to review