*SALE* FIRST VIDEO!! Burger King and Cookies

$2.69

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Heyyyy, first upload alert!!

After a long night out dancing and having a few drinks, I was craving some junk food and had a BBQ Footlong meal from Burger King along with some chocolate cookies. 

See me measure my belly before and after eating.

I do a happy dance after every bite and grab my belly fat and look at my body in the camera from different sides. 

This is my first video and I was a bit tipsy so be gentle lol 

I hope you like It! Don't forget to leave a comment or review to tell me what you think

Enjoy xxx

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Very awesome first video! You already have a nice figure that I'm sure will only get even nicer with fattening fast food meals like this ;). A bit more interaction would be nice to see as you stuff yourself. Video was a bit quiet, but I loved how you showed off from all angles, especially from the back which is often times forgotten about. Also, enjoyed the dancing and jiggling you did in this clip. Great first vid and I look forward to seeing more of what you come up with :)

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 😊

I completely agree with you. I bought a new microphone for my next video as my microphone is actually a bit faulty. Next one will definitely have more interaction/ talking I promise! 😁😋

Thank you for your review, I truly appreciate It! 

😘😘😘

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Seeing Jules so small and adorable is amazing! She is not quite the queen she is becoming now, but she is certainly a princess. Beautiful and gorgeous, Jules shows off her body as she eats. Love seeing the change to now, and of course even fatter as time goes on! Love you, Jules! 😘

Link to review
1mini1

Here is PJ's first video and it is a great first entry... PJ is well presented and is seriously good looking and has a great curvy starter figure to boot... :wub:

The video is a spoiler to how much PJ can pack away as the video is from start to finish a full on treat stuffing, belly filling session of high calorie intake... Won't be long before thos calories turn into new pounds of fat me thinks...

An absolute must see starter video - that surely must be compared to upcoming later videos to see progress on where those pounds are going...

Link to review