7 Screenshots

About This File

I start by taking some measurements.. its been a while since I took measurements and I'm shocked to see how much I have actually grown! I jot my measurements down and then have some lunch! Mid way though I let out the loudest burp ever .. OMG this was so accidental so please forgive me. 

I then show you how much I've gained recently by filming all angles of myself, I've formed so many stretch marks recently and I show you.. I bend over and tense my arse cheeks, cellulite is so visible and I'm shocked at how big I actually look!

I finish this clip with 4 minutes of talk about the reactions I've had from my friends and family, the disaster I had in the sunbed shop busting my jeans and how my mum is now telling me to slow down on my weight gain.

GS x X

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ekatzeko

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's Goddess Shar, how could this video not be 5 stars? Measurements, stuffing, and her voice, Shar shows that she will always be the Goddess.

Link to review