Quantcast

13 Screenshots

About This File

Finally get to sit down and talk about her gradual weight gain & embarrassing fat moments after a very full food baby & a few drinks 🥳 Lots of belly play & burps from post food baby & water chugging 💦 💦 💦 a little more of a personal video so she hopes y’all still enjoy 💗

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

thewowza36

Report ·

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Amazing video. The commentary on your gaining journey and why you enjoy this side of yourself is great. I really do like these more 'casual' videos of you in a more 'natural' state; makes you seem like a real person interacting with us. You wear the weight very well; I'm excited to see what you upload next! 

P.S. How do you feel about digestion? Does your belly make noise after eating a large meal? A belly sounds/digestion ASMR video where you sit back, digest, and talk to us about what you ate and how everything feels churning around inside you all while we listen to your stomach would be fantastic. Just a suggestion! 😀

Share this review

Link to review
Residentsteven

Report ·

I really like these type of vids finding out how you gained and started really enjoying food, to many times I have seen other women that have a bit of extra weight on them and look great with it and then they end up on pointless diets when instead they could be enjoying food. I would definitely like to see more vids like this and the embarrassing story so hot 🥵. I liked there are also some burps in this and even a few hiccup/burps. Love how you got distracted by yourself on camera right near the end of the vid 😍. The captain marvel/Harley Quinn cosplay sound amazing can’t wait to see them. Hope you have a great food and drink filled Christmas maddie 🎄.

Share this review

Link to review
pej

Report ·

So natural, real...and sexy.  This is a fabulous video.

Share this review

Link to review
henke26

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very lovley video😍 her body are so sexy and soft😍

Share this review

Link to review
Forum Lurker

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Really liked this video. Hearing you talk about how much you enjoy being able to eat whatever food you want and your love for your bigger body was great, and it's clear from watching that you're happy with it all. Combine all that with how sexy you look throughout, showing us plenty of angles of your gorgeous body, this was definitely worth buying!

Share this review

Link to review
bauman1979

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Terrific video! I love your honesty and being so casual. You are beautiful and super sexy

Share this review

Link to review
Tom420

Report ·

Great video very sexy can’t wait to see you gain more, defo recommend the video for the price and how long the video is. Please continue to gain ❤️

Share this review

Link to review
joebu8453

Report ·

Love this format, and you look Fantastic in it! Can’t wait for more!

Share this review

Link to review
Jay Rock

Report ·

I LOVE this video -- not just for how gorgeously plump and swollen you are, but because of your verbal content. I really enjoyed listening to you talk about how you started your journey and the funny/embarrassing stories about your gain. You come off as very fun and super confident, which just makes you all the sexier. 😍

Looking forward to your future content, both cosplay and whatever else speaks to you. :) 

Share this review

Link to review
YungChill3447

Report ·

This video was fantastic. The part at the beginning where she takes off her belt and unbuttons her pants is incredible. I love hearing about her journey from being a fitness fanatic into the fat, bloated girl we know and love. Her story about nearly exposing her belly while at dinner with family was fantastic. I think she's one of my favorite models on this site, and I definitely feel like I got my money's worth. 

Share this review

Link to review