[50% OFF]Poolside Bikini, Beers and Burps

$7.99

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Another hot day in Brazil!

I start it having a few beers by the bar, on my tiny shorts and bikini top. Gets too hot and I quickly move to the pool area. Sit on the chair to relax a little bit and some huge burps might come out at this point 😅

I go into the water, drinking and burping while playing with my fat thinking that somebody might come in at any moment. What would you think? 

I get a little bit tipsy and decide it's time to leave... time to put my jeans shorts back. Ops... will they fit?

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review
FatGurlLover

Thatfatguineapig looks huge in this video 😍 She's wearing a small bikini, drinking beers, and letting out some huge burps by the pool. This video is perfect, 10/10! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for taking your time to highlight my talents! 🐷♥️

Link to review
gflono86

This video 😍 on all levels is pure sexiness at its finest Fatguinea pig is truly allowing her her greediness to over take her to indulge like never before the belches from drinking that beer bloats her ever growing frame. This is by far one of best clips to me keep it stuffy  fluffy😘

Link to review