6 Screenshots

About This File

I saw you staring at my big ass the last couple of days during yoga. How does it look now that you’re up close? Your cock is hard so I know you’re loving this. Your girlfriend doesn’t have an ass like this, but this is what turns you on. Take it out and stroke for me while I tease you with this big perfect ass. (Contains: booty shaking & light Instructions for Satisfaction talk)

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this clip then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Theres just something about a big juicy booty parading around in some leggings that really gets me going. Hayden has one of the softest, roundest, and plumpest of rumps in all of the curvage girls and this video really showcases it. Also, she really has a knack for sexy dirty talk as she encourages you to stroke as she makes her meaty cheeks jiggle jump and bounce all over. Underneath the leggings is a sexy thong that her ass is having fun swallowing. She shows off from many angles, including standing, on all fours from the back and my personal fave, from the side. Definitely check this clip out. She even gives a countdown at the end. Good luck lasting until the end ;)

VideoCapture_20191226-090509.jpg

VideoCapture_20191226-090532.jpg

VideoCapture_20191226-090504.jpg

VideoCapture_20191226-090543.jpg

VideoCapture_20191226-090538.jpg

VideoCapture_20191226-090620.jpg

VideoCapture_20191226-090552.jpg

Link to review