6 Screenshots

About This File

I LOVE eggnog, but I haven’t had any this whole month, to make up for it I’m drinking an entire half gallon of it, it’s so rich and creamy and best part is there’s lots of calories, I indulge myself by drinking the entire carton. 2,700 calories in one sitting makes me full as can be. 

My onesie gets so tight all I can do is unzip and let my heavy and stuffed belly out. I finish it off and enjoy being the gluttonous pig that I have been becoming.

😘

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I purchased this video in January of 2020. But I never wrote a review for some reason. I think this is pretty good. This video came out after the #Mandalorian was released. I was interested in seeing ChubbyCat again. This video still holds up. I like the fat weight gain chat in this video. I agree with the other reviews written about this video. It’s pretty good. If you enjoy #StarWars and stuffing videos then you will enjoy this video. 

Link to review
softon

This was very enjoyable to watch! I loved how much you gulped down that eggnog like it was plain water and how burpy it made you at points. Also seeing your gut hang out from your onesie was absolutely adorable. You’re an amazing feedee and I really hope more people buy this video and support you because you absolutely deserve all the support and care! ^_^

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Incredible seeing you down a whole carton of eggnogg. And your huge belly blasting out of your onesie! Stretchmarks tearing through it like you were mauled by a tiger. But it was your own gluttony that is ripping you up and blowing up your weight to new highs. Great vid.

Link to review
Zardolnia

It's amazing watching you fill your belly up with eggnog, especially when the creamy rich calories hit you about halfway through. Not to mention how heavy your belly looks hanging out of that onesie and how tight that chair is starting to look. It's no wonder you've been filling out so much lately with the way you took down that carton.

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is only my 2nd vid of yours I have checked out on curvage and wow I can already tell you have gained more. I love how big your double chin is in this as you gulp down eggnog. By next Christmas I doubt that onesie will even fit. A few burps are also in this clip. I did have one question do you ever get hiccups when you are stuffing 🤔, I’m always a fan of these in clips. Thanks for the follow the other day I will definitely be checking out more of your vids.

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another favorite from a favorite!

First, I didn’t know they made onesies that big!  When the zipper comes down at the six minute mark, things really heat up! Loved hearing how turned on you get from that stuffed feeling!

Link to review