6 Screenshots

About This File

My belly is being wrowing for years, however a year ago at the begining of December 2018 I registered a huge number for my weigh in, this year you are gonna be crazy with the new number, all the extra fat that i played and how hot i look with my neew extra kilos plus... i will update my goals. enjoy it!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

buck_sumo

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I don't think my jaw has ever actually dropped before but when that number came up it certainly did. Amazing to see how far Laura has come and how much further she wants to grow!

Her belly just keeps growing wider and hanging lower. You can really tell how much bigger she is when she's on all fours and slapping her belly.

Another great video and can't wait to see what 2020 has in store!

Link to review
hgee

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Laura's been over-eating more than ever lately,  at least that's what her body tells us.  The belly is just pouring out in front of her, swaying and jiggling with every movement of their out of breath, overfed owner.

Link to review
dj2k1357

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A nice jiggly gift just in time for the holidays!! Wearing the same sexy leggings as last year, as well as the same bra that is now being swallowed by her back fat and her boobs are barely able to stay in, she shows off her gain so far and man, what a difference a year makes!! Not going to spoil it, but Laura has definitely hit a new milestone in gluttony and is fatter than she has ever been.

To celebrate that fact, watch as she teases you jiggling standing and seated. Tons of belly plopping and belly jiggling in this. Speaking of belly, it is not too fat to tuck into her pants, and once you see how much it pokes out from the side, you will definitely see why. Was hoping there would be a little more love to showing off the equally jiggly butt, but you can really tell how much fatter Laura is all over. Her thick arms, her belly that is sitting soft and heavy on her thick thighs and her sexy back rolls and boobs that are going to burst her bra probably by next xmas (which hopefully this outfit will last til, but Im having serious doubts lol), are all testaments to Laura being porkier than ever. The number on the scale will definitely shock you. She even give a new goal, which I see her reaching in no time 🐷🐷🐷😍

VideoCapture_20191223-191154.jpg

VideoCapture_20191223-191158.jpg

VideoCapture_20191223-191105.jpg

VideoCapture_20191223-191122.jpg

VideoCapture_20191223-191139.jpg

Link to review
freeride78

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Amazing vid!! Laura's curves are barely contained in her outfit. You won't be disappointed with her new weight and her eventual goal either. This girl has clearly put in the extra effort to chunk up this holiday season. Let's hope for a big year for her in 2020!

Link to review
joebu8453

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

My God, you’re HUGE! That belly hangs so low you look pregnant, until it starts jiggling, that is! And, wow, at the number on the scale....

Link to review