4 Screenshots

About This File

Christmas is near and everything must be perfect in the Gingerbread's house. Luna is the elf responsible for supplying Santa Claus' favourite cakes and is on her way back (by teleportation of course) from the magical pastry shop in the North Pole.
But.. where's the cake? Luna claps her hands and the cake materializes in front of her.
In a few moments the poor elf notices the disaster: the cake has been ruined during the teleportation! The cream has melted and the pudding is broken in several parts. She can't really present a cake in that condition to Santa Claus (she certainly doesn't want to be sent to the toy factory for punishment!) and decides that the only way to solve this troublesome situation is this: erase every trace of the cake. How? It's very simple: by eating it!
With many doubts, perplexities and guilt, Luna starts devouring Santa's pudding cake, which she finds out is really delicious even if ruined! After a while the girl has to unlace her leotard and let her belly free, which is now full of sugar and pudding.
"I should finish cleaning up.. but maybe I'm trying what humans call food coma" she says, falling asleep directly on the chair. Getting up now is absolutely impossible. Let's hope Santa doesn't discover his elf like that, half naked and with a belly full of his pudding cake!

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

harlock54

To begin with, I am sorry for the late post.

I bought this clip as soon as it was released and I therefore could not take advantage of the reduction, but it does not matter, because Luna offers us a magnificent Christmas gift which is worth its starting price.

This cute little elf she plays so well perfectly represents the spirit of Noel and Luna managed to marry the magic of Christmas parties with her incredible big sexy belly that she shows us with a perfect angle, and it is a real treat.

There is no chance that Santa will scold her for giving us such a beautiful gift! ^^

Link to review