11 Screenshots

About This File

Just like all her other Cream Specials, Shar consumes massive amounts of cream! Wearing her gigantic heels, Shar does the catwalk and dances in her too tight hot pants! Shar continues squirting cream into her mouth until her belly bloats to the absolute max! 

Merry Christmas,

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Doc Mo

I have never seen a woman take cream like Shar in this video. Absolutely incredible. We all know that she’s gorgeous. Her belly is a work of art and here it clearly doesn’t fit into her shorts. She squeezes as much of herself as she can into tight tops too. And I personally adore watching whenever a fat woman walks on heels, especially mules. 

But the part of this video that I will always dream of is when she looks directly into the camera and, in one spraying stream, takes what must’ve been half the can straight down her throat and filling her fat cheeks full to the brim. With continued eye contact she swallows the whole load. I completely lost it there. Weak in the knees. I will be checking out the other cream specials for sure!! 

Goddess Shar, you truly live up to your name! 

Link to review
ronin76

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Shar is looking so deliciously fat. There are shots where you can’t tell that she’s still got her jean shorts on because her thick thighs and expanding belly swallow them up. In others she stands with her big belly protruding out, one hand supporting its weight as she absolutely guzzles whipped cream, greedily gulping it down faster than the can can fill her mouth. With each movement her belly, thighs, and rapidly growing butt jiggle and when she does her fatwalk catwalk...oh my! The look of her overstuffed belly tottering on high heels 😍.

I’m pretty sure Shar eats enough cream in this video that she is officially an eclair.  By the end her belly looks massive as she groans with pleasure with each additional drag of cream. So good.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OMG shar I forgot how much you love cream you must of gone though a few cans making this vid, I love the many different angles this vid is filmed at giving us the best view of your bloated belly full of cream 🐷. Just when you think shar is full she then start eating a container full of what I think is creamy mac & cheese 😍. Thanks for all the amazing content this year here’s to an even bigger 2020, Merry Christmas Shar.

Link to review
Xabi

I never get tired of Shar's Cream Specials. This video is a masterpiece. Some incredible shots of Shar are throughout the video and she looks bigger, rounder, hungrier and as beautiful as ever!

Link to review
mcdorbandt

This woman is in incredible... every time I think she’s perfectly perfect... she comes at you with this... a better view/angel... Don’t miss out on this video... It’s the best she’s ever put out... My only complaint is I wish you put out like 2 a week... love ya Shar... your a sexy little thing😍😍🥰🤗

Link to review
ThanosDestroyerOfWorlds

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow ... Incredible video! Shar is looking more gorgeous than ever. I only wish that her videos would go on after her stuffings as others have said over and over. They always seem to cut out at the best part. Merry Christmas to all!

Link to review
theseven

Shar is for me really the best gainer, she makes excellent video, and she is a very beautiful bbw 😍

Link to review
ChampChamp

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This beauty is a full sender, watch her full send in this treasure of a clip. Damn, this community better be thankful. Not a single one of y'all should pass on this one, thank you Shar. Sexy as always 😜

Link to review