2 Screenshots

About This File

Saw on the internet experiences comparing sprite and mentos x coke and mentos and decided giving it a try. It was the most disconfort I have ever felt on a bloating, the burps were dangerously sitting under all the liquid and it was a lotery to let some air out without bursting like a damn volcano. 

Last time wearing the Thor shirt 😭 its so tight that hurts!

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sparticus5000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is just one of my fav video and picture sets ever of you!!!! Sooooo damn pretty.  sooo round,  huge big butt,  hips,  that belly just grows and expands so tightt,   you are so sexy!! Love this video soooo much   Your burpsss😍   i know this was very uncomfortable feeling with the mentos and sprite,  but those burps,  are soo sexy..... love it so much 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😘

Link to review
FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is so sexy 😍 It's a big fat girl looking huge in outgrown clothes. Her skirt is striped, and really tight-fitting. She lets her gut hang out, drinks Sprite and eats Mentos. There are a lot of burps, and she gets really bloated 🐷 Plenty of belly rubbing and moaning too. A must-see, 10/10

Link to review
ms06zaku

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Great video. I love your bloating videos this one is great love the dress you can really hold such a massive amount now it's crazy you look 9 months pregnant in the end!

Link to review