8 Screenshots

About This File

BLACK FRIDAY [Was 7,99] fatty roxxy is like a vacuum, she eats everything so so fast, she eats the burrito in just 2 min shes craving for more, she love the big butt she have right now, so big, whatch her fill his gut with more and  more in every clip

enjoy

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

N29W39

To add to the earlier comments, this sexy video stands out in Roxxy's collection because it contains the up close action on her sweet face, but also some really hot and stunning butt shot sequences  which I really loved🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️👍

Link to review

Watch as Roxy makes quick work of a huge burrito while you get to watch her sexy fat ass in the mirror. Then, she shakes her booty and shows off her sexy boobs and belly with some fat talk. I'd love to see you try to stuff with as many of these as you think you could handle. Like 3-4 with some soda for big burps :)

Response from the author:

once again a great idea for a clip, is a hard challenge, I think I can make it happen 🥵🥵

Link to review
Guest mnot1051

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍

Link to review