8 Screenshots

About This File

A few years ago I made a video called '6X Corset Can't Contain My Huge Apron Belly' with my 6X sized corset. Now that I'm 50+ lbs heavier than the last clip, I wanted to try on my 6X corset again and see how it fit me.

I was able to get it on but it was very tight at the bottom of the corset. So much of my big apron belly hangs out of the bottom of the corset and I make sure to show that off. Did I mention that this is a 'workout' corset? Thinner women and models like to wear these corsets to the gym while doing cardio - but the only cardio I do these days is going from the bed to the fridge.

I try sitting on the bed to see how the corset looks when all of my soft fat is splayed out to the sides - the corset couldn't take the strain from my huge belly and flips up on itself immediately! I was so shocked and excited. I re-position the corset and show off letting it flip up on itself a few more times. I get on the bed on all fours and show how my apron belly dangles so nicely in this corset and squishes it out to drape down, touching the bed while I shake my big ass. Then I play with my belly and show off my new gaining stretch marks. 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this clip then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.