[50% OFF]Counter Top Belly Stuffing

$4.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Belly is getting heavy, and I feel that sometimes I need a helping hand to lift so much weight! My kitchen counter is just on the perfect height for the task, so watch my counter struggle to hold my very fat and heavy belly while I stuff myself with a HUGE burger, fries and a milkshake while dropping my greasy gut, rubbing it and showing myself off.

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sparticus5000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is Just suchhh perfection,   Nice mix of close angles and clear light to see all Thatfatguineapigs glorious soft tanned fatness and skin,   I love how the table bends as you jiggle your belly up and down on it,   and the lower angles make you look absolutely just huge,    your belly at the start of this video already was indeed looking very full and heavy,  and your buttt,  omg i watched the ending so many times,    as you walk away to wash the hands and leave the door,  it didnt look like you would fit through!    Loved it such a great video!!!

Link to review
ms06zaku

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great video. Your belly is really starting to look enormous these days. Love how it's starting to stick out more and more in front of you with every update. Keep up the good work!

Link to review