6 Screenshots

About This File

(Requested clip) In this clip I show off the differences in my size when sitting vs standing and take my measurements. I measure my bust, waist, the widest part of my belly, my hips and my thigh - once while standing and again while sitting. Standing up I have a nice figure - you can see the definition in my middle and the difference between my waist vs. my big hips and butt. Sitting down, all of that is lost. Once I sit, all of my squishy, soft fat spills to the sides and widens me out even further. I think I look better when I'm sitting, don't you? 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this clip then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ursamajor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Those sitting measurements make this clip well worth it.

Plus, she's rapidly expanding to the point of needing more than just a new oversized measuring tape. 

Link to review
JeffGob

Hayden Blue just wow, that’s all I have to say about this clip. Her hips and gut are huge when standing but when she sits down no wonder the bed sounds like it’s about to snap when she moves further onto the bed to measure her thighs. Plus her hips when sitting look far away compared to her huge gut.

Link to review
dj2k1357

If numbers are your thing, this will definitely get you going. Hayden does her measurements standing and then proceeds to sit down and do them. It's amazing how substantial some of the changes are, especially her round juicy behind, which really must spread out when seated judging by the massive difference. Her ass is already well over 60 inches due to the 60 inch tape coming up short (probably 64 inches), but she sits down and its gotta be close to, if not already, 70 inches. Don't see how she is turning into an apple with hips like that. Her belly is massive in its own right, but it's gonna take a hell of a gain for it to knock the crown off her queen size rump.

Awesome video. May I make the suggestion that you invest in the 120 inch tape measure as you definitely now need it. You should feel like such a fat ass that 60 inches is no longer enough 🐷🐷🐷

Link to review