5 Screenshots

About This File

I tell you about my most recent vacation. I talk about the latest changes in my body, my gain, and what I can and can’t do at my current weight.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest furfun71

This was the first clip I ever purchased on Curvage and I keep circling back to it. The way Shar talks about her weight gain while sitting there has never made sexy look so effortless. 

Link to review
Guest Shady3840

Hot, no explanation required.

Link to review
xTom420

Hot video as always love how fat your getting now can’t wait to see you gain more. Love the more personal talk in this video as well really shows how far she has come !! Must buy video for anyone on this site ! Love you shar continue drinking all those gainer shakes ❤️❤️

Link to review
Erichendo23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Baby you always turn me on no matter what you do or how your video is. Every single time it’s a dollar well spent and I can’t help but contribute to your growing success. I do love you shar you’ve been casting that spell on me for years. Forever be totally hooked. Help the best piggy there is guys come on obviously 5 stars ❤️

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well this vid has blown me away! 😍

To echo other reviews left; Shar is different in this vid to all her others - it’s so personal, intimate and candid.

Shar IS a true BBW now and extols that in spades in this vid.  She sits with her burgeoning curves on display, looking more plush, exquisitely voluptuous and majestic than ever.

She looks so at ease and relaxed here, like someone that has made an incredible journey of their dreams and is now so happy and satisfied that they have made it.

A truly beautiful video from start to finish.

Shar you absolute legend! 🙌🏻💃🏻

Link to review
mcdorbandt

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Look at you, beautiful... I could say, bull shit...soo beautiful... your super sexy.  I want to see more of you

Link to review
ronin76

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Whoa! This is such a personable video. If you love seeing a fat girl laughing about just how fat she has gotten, this is the video for you. Shar is really starting to look big all over and hearing how much she loves her new level of fatness and as she pokes her always impressive belly is why her videos are off the charts. There's no story or anything fancy. Just Shar eating cream with a big smile and laughing and loving how much of a bbw she is becoming. The keen eyed observer will also notice a Kinder chocolate bar on the table. It takes a lot snacks to keep that growing figure expanding and I hope she never runs out!

Link to review
Howard Roark

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This just may be the best video that Shar has made yet. It is so fun and personal. She is smiling, and laughing and telling stories about embarrassing moments and experiences that she had while on holiday that made her more aware of just how big she is getting. She gives us a side view of her body, which is my favorite way to appreciate what she has accomplished. It is that combination of round belly offset against her round hips and ass that demonstrate how deep she is from front to back. She punctuates her stories with long drags on her can of whipped cream. Is there anything sexier to watch Shar eat than whipped cream? As she told the story about having to climb the stairs at the resort, I couldn't help but think that Shar is closing in on on a $5 belly: that is how much the bill has to be laying on the ground before it makes sense to suffer the challenge of bending down to pick it up. I just love her smiles, laughter, and how her personality comes through in this video. And talking about laughter, Santa's got nothing on Shar, when her belly shakes as she laughs. And, before I forget, the way that she makes eye contact in this video is powerful.

Link to review
ChampChamp

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Please buy this video! Sexiest yet, especially for the price you're insane not to. Video was fire. Thank you so much Shar, love yeah!  Gonna buy everything you post

Link to review
Ukboi87

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

The best video yet, absolutely totally in love with Shar in this video, just smiling and laughing at the camera, almost seems like a personal conversation. Different from most of her content and yet so alluring! Beyond beautiful! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Join shar as she tells us more about her amazing gain, while she chugs down cream. You will like the angle that this is filmed at it really shows off how much she is filling out, especially at the beginning 🥵. Shar’s double chin is very noticeable now 😍. I don’t want to spoil anymore here you will definitely want to check out her latest vid. I can’t wait to see how much more you gain in 2020, because 2019 has been amazing for you.

Link to review