6 Screenshots

About This File

Such a pretty day at the park! It could only get better with a very fat babe chugging two bottles of coke and letting out carelessly some LOUD burps attracting attention from the people passing by: would not be different with you!

After she is done, she goes home as you follow her throught the elevator and watch her binging on candy letting her belly out and giving it nice shakes and rubs.

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a mesmerizing view. I feel Thatfatguineapig treats us to a day in her life.

The walking tour and chirping birds make for quite a beautiful nature walk; thanks for recycling too. I also feel these dynamic angles welcome my male gaze.

Screenshot_20191215-190559.thumb.png.dd38f8be507b52096a52f3b8bf7d88bf.png

It's a beautiful change of pace that impresses me. I liked the relaxed fat and burps that shows everything feels normal around her. This belching beauty somehow creates an inner peace for whoever watches.

Glad the elevator makes me love to see her in tight places. Wish I was there as I enjoyed the right fit; very innovative ideas by Thatfatguineapig.

Screenshot_20191215-191515.thumb.png.55dbb3719f5755d8330e1be0d1b6ffbc.png

Seeing her cradle this lovely belly in between snacking is a beautiful way to give special thanks for supporting all this love over the past year and a half, reliably making quality content and reacting to enhance the experience. I wholeheartedly appreciate the fuel she gives with this gesture to fuel passion without even needing words.

Screenshot_20191215-191810.thumb.png.34421887482604c96b96583a938d1d21.png

Screenshot_20191215-191815.thumb.png.5bca4f0301afde53134bc4158e5070cb.png

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! You make me feel very proud 🤗

Link to review
ms06zaku

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow! You look fat in most of your recent videos but your looking massive in this one! Really good video for burping fans I've yet to come across another model who can pull it off as good as you. Great public video you should keep this outfit and re shoot a public stuffing in a few months? See how it fits then! 😂

Response from the author:

That's a deal! But maybe I will need to rip the shirt a liiittle bit haha

Link to review