On the washer during spin cycle.. FAT SHAKING!

$3

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I sit on the washing machine during the spin cycle and the strong vibrations create a very interesting effect on my body that starts to jiggle and shake. I grab my belly with my hands and I shake it harder. I love this plump body of mine. I love to feel every inch of me tremble. And more than everything, I love to show it to you.
7 minutes of spin cycle.. what a shame, I was hoping it would last longer! Well, I can always ride the washer again during the next washing cycle. ❤️

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Credo sia uno dei video più geniali e sensuali mai visti.

Approfittando di una lavatrice,Luna ha modo di sfoggiare tutta la sua bella panciona tonda e grassa.

Come? Basta una centrifuga per traballare tutta la sua ciccia che,così come i vestiti,si muove come un mare in tempesta.

Appena poi Luna inizia a shackerarsi il flusso di ciccia raggiunge ritmi altisonanti che stupiscono per la quantità di lardo in movimento.

Ci aggiungete gli sguardi a volte maliziosi,a volte candidi,ma perennemente compiaciuti di Luna e la sensualità di questo video tocca vette da Everest.

La telecamera è impostata nel migliore dei modi per osservare tutto il lardo di Luna in azione e il suo outfit è perfetto per colpire ed incantare lo spettatore.

Nonostante siano passati anni, credo sia uno dei più grandi capolavori di Luna che può essere rivisto milioni di volte! Non vi stancherà mai!

Link to review