10 Screenshots

About This File

BLACK FRIDAY [Was 6,99] fatty roxxy stuffed his face in pizza and those Jean's that are cutting so bad the belly of fatty roxxy, her belly is bigger than ever u have to see this, fatty roxxy is feeling so big her belly is so big that she just had to pop the bottom of those super tight Jean's, so many angles for u to see how bigger become her belly

Enjoy my dear ❤💜💗🤯🤯🤯

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This girl is blowing up at a rapid rate and shows no signs of stopping anytime soon! It's no wonder with all the times she eats pizza that her body is becoming doughier by the second. Such a greedy glutton of a pig and I love it! Join Roxy as she invites you to watch her make a pig of herself and attempt to bust her pants open by sheer gluttony. She eats pizza slices almost whole and also chugs some tea. Before you know it, she pops her pants like the lid on a pringles can, but that doesn't stop her from continuing to stuff her fat face even more. 

This video features music, but it does not drown out her sound. She eats pretty quickly and you can see her belly from many angles, including my favorite side view sitting that she does, as well as on fours letting her belly hang. Would have loved to see the booty in this clip and I would encourage you to show it more in future clips please :)

Response from the author:

Actually i was thinking about booty appearance the other day bc I have a really big big one and i dont show it on my clips, thanks for the suggestion really appreciated 

Big kisses 

Link to review
sajber

Loved the video. Looking great as always. The pops were sweet. I would personally prefer more talking and a bit quieter music in the background... maybe some burps. Would recommend buying.

Link to review
Guest mnot1051

😍😍😍

Link to review