6 Screenshots

About This File

Beauregarde is back again as everyone's favorite spy, from everyone's favorite episode. It's been over a decade since Clover left WOOP, and Inga Bittersweet has been released from jail! Patties are back on the market, and everyone is porking up. Will Clover resist temptation or give in to her passion for these patties? ------ In this 20(!!) minute long fantasy sequel, watch Beauregarde gorge on patties and expand out of her scout uniform, red catsuit, and Bavarian dress, just like in the show! Features a large variation of shots, expansion scenes, practical and digital effects, fantasy scenarios with actual stuffing, one of most beautiful pants button pops ever filmed among others, AND a finale sequence featuring Beauregarde getting pumped with a real pint of heavy cream and chocolate syrup, no substitute. This one has got it all with a cherry on top. If you liked it please leave a review! 

Watch the teaser here!

eyes GIF

Other Files from Beauregarde

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Feeder1038

Posted

Oh babe your so yummy an I love it that you made a video from one of my favorite totally spies episodes ❤️❤️i really gotta get you dinner!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.