๐Ÿ‘™ Weight Reveal in Baby Blue Lingerie

$5.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I splurged a little on this set of lingerie and I'm pretty excited to show it off!

The holidays are being good to this belly- and *terrible* for my fitness goals.
In this video, I reveal my current weight. I'm well past any goal weight I've spoken of.
So... peep the video to see just how many pounds I've *gained* since deciding to lose weight. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Features me jiggling just about every soft part of my body, including pinching my soft under arm chub โค๏ธ

ย 

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

JenP123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fantastic!!! You look sooo good with the weight! If it werenโ€™t for the pictures you post from before your gain, it would be hard to believe you were ever a thin gym girl! Would love to see you do an updated workout video complete with your feeder teasing you as you run/jog!

Link to review
flake113

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Wow... 360 degree views of this amazing, gorgeous creature! CQย goes to impressive lengths to display her newly gotten gains.ย  Despite intentions, she's gotten bigger, softer and more jiggly.ย  CQ - I know I'm not the only one who hopesย your "diet" continues to meet with this kind of "success"! Looking truly amazing in this clip!

Link to review
johnp0971

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Wow!!! Being the first to review its worth the buy!! Loved all the angles and views you have put in the video was so hot ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป!! Canโ€™t wait for what you have next!! Highly recommend you guys should get this clip!!!ย 

Link to review