For Belly & Booty Lovers Only

$6.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I used to be an extreme pear shape. Now look at me, this belly is starting to dominate my entire frame. It's so big, hangs down so far, and now I have love handles for the first time in my life. It's turning out to be such a beautiful belly and I love to play with it. Jiggle it. And I do just that in this clip. I play with my jiggly belly standing and then move to all fours, shaking my big butt, and letting that apron hang down and wiggle with each movement. Belly closeups jiggling, booty shaking, belly slapping,  belly dropping and belly button fingering too! 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Irving

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is amazing for anyone who likes their women on the thicker side, Hayden has an amazing apron belly that’s starting to drop over her crotch mound and an ass unlike any other. The fact she is still gaining and her body is still growing makes watching her all the more exciting since we know everything on her is just going to keep ballooning outward with soft fat. 

Link to review
dj2k1357

Talk about best of both worlds!! This video is hot and straight to the point. No talking. The only sounds you will hear is Hayden slapping her massive butt and gut as she flaunts them in your face. Starting off standing, she shows off her big belly lifting and jiggling it in her hands. She even does a little boobie jiggling here. Then, she turns around and shows off in my opinion, her softest and sexiest ASSet swallowing a pair of panties. She shows off that there's still some muscle under that sea of cellulite in her ass as she makes her butt bounce up and down clenching her cheeks. This also gets her belly to moving. When you are as soft and fat as Hayden, it must be hard to pick one thing to jiggle 🐷🐷🐷

Taking it to the floor, she shows off her iconic all fours from the side view giving you a glimpse at her hanging belly nearly touching the floor and her huge fat ass arched high in the air. She even turns a bit and points her ass directly at you to get a closer look. Her panties have been swallowed now to the point they might as well be a thong. 

Since she's shown off her shelf butt, its only right she do the same with her huge apron belly. She squishes and squeezes it in her hands like dough and smacks it. You can see here how far down her belly really hangs completely covering her fat kitty.

This clip is a masterpiece and where you are an ass man or belly man, Hayden has enough of each to go around ;)

VideoCapture_20191214-203235.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-203317.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-203441.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-203506.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-203525.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-203607.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-203633.jpg

Link to review