4 Screenshots

About This File

(Requested clip) I had a fan ask me to get myself stuck in something and I was determined to do it with this chair. Only problem was, I was too fat to fit my belly into it - now I'm too fat to get in the center! But even then I still managed to squeeze in and get myself genuinely stuck up to my shoulders - my arms and shoulders alone are larger than the size of a normal person. I wiggle, groan and twist to try to get myself out to no avail. I'm hungry and want out! 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Meepher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Had no clue you'd be willing to do Stuck videos! Love it, would be worth at least 3x the price if it had boobs/belly/hips squeezing instead of shoulders

Response from the author:

I'm planning on doing more stuck videos. I just need wider openings / bigger furniture lol :) Everything I have right now to get stuck in I'm too fat for. 

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Big fan of stuckage videos, and they don't get done enough in my opinion. This video may not have met the intended goal, but I still enjoyed it, and it definitely deserved more than one star. In fact, I think the fact that she is too big to get under the chair is quite hot. You get a good glimpse of Hayden juicy rolls bunching up as she struggles in the chair, as well as her booty wobbling. 

I think you should try more stuckage scenarios. For instance, being stuck in a too tight tub would be sexy to see as well as getting stuck under the bed and you kicking your thick thighs and big butt bouncing as you struggle. Trying to fit through a too small doorway or under another chair without the wood across the legs so you can squeeze through. Great effort!

Link to review
Kruckler

2 of 5 members found this review helpful 2 / 5 members

You have a lot of really sexy clips, but this is none of it...I'm sorry that I've to say that...coul have been a great video if your belly would even touch the chair but this was disappointing. Nevertheless, love many of your other vids :)

Response from the author:

Hi! If you read the description I clearly wrote that my belly would NOT fit and that I could only get stuck up to my shoulders, being too big :) Thanks for the review and sorry you didn't enjoy. 

Link to review