Too Fat For Normal-Sized Chairs

$7.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

(Requested clip) I'm at my highest weight ever and very obese. I used to be so thin and athletic, but I just couldn't resist eating yummy, greasy, fattening foods and here I am now. I've had a lot of struggles being this size and I wanted to show one of them off to you today: chairs. Everywhere I go it's difficult to fit into 'normal sized chairs'. Now I'm too fat for them! I'm too fat for my own dining room chairs now too. I show off my fat body, then hoist my heavy body up into the bar stool chair to show you how I look at different angles. Being a pear-shape is sexy and fun but any chair with armrests will not be able to contain my larger lower-half. I show you how my big butt, thighs and hips spill out over the sides. Sitting somewhere in public is almost impossible now, but good thing I just like to stay home and binge eat! 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is exactly the kind of video I love to see 😍😍😍. This video is short, but it is packed with so many amazing parts. Hayden starts off by showing how she makes the chair disappear by just standing in front of it. It is amazing how much space Hayden takes up and this video is a testament to that. 

She sits on the chair front ways, and her huge soft belly is resting on her equally huge thighs, and you can see her wide hips and plump rump hanging over the edges. Next, you get a sexy side view, and you get more of the same juicy fat on fat action with her belly and thighs, but you can also see how thick her butt is and how much her back is unable to rest against the back of the chair due to her massive shelf butt being pressed against the chair. Last but not least, she shows off from the back, and you get a good glimpse at her back rolls and her panties being swallowed by her huge ass as her cheeks are hanging deliciously off the sides of the chair. 

This video is a testament to how huge Hayden is. By the end, you will be wishing that she was sitting on you with her huge shelf booty hanging off your lap for you to grab along with her apron jelly belly 😁

VideoCapture_20191214-201322.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-201329.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-201339.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-201350.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-201358.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-201406.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-201413.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-201419.jpg

Link to review
Matty_

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Sitting her soft, heavy self down, Hayden spreads out so wide on her chair, very sensual clip, love it, thank you Hayden 🙌🏻☺️

Link to review