5 Screenshots

About This File

(Requested clip) Big girls are always hungry. The bigger I get the more I need to fill out my growing belly and stretch my stomach. I sit down on my bed, making it creak under my weight and then shoot big globs of whipped cream into my greedy mouth. After a bit of stuffing I spray more whipped cream on my big chest and massive belly, rubbing it in like lotion before licking it off to eat again. I just can't get enough food these day. What will I devour next? 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Her belly is literally perfect. I hope she continues to make amazing belly play close up content into the future. On a random tangent I think if she ever wanted to try something new she should try making a vore video; she has the perfect belly and body for it ;)

Link to review
dj2k1357

Watch as Hayden takes a can of whipped and pours it in her mouth and also on her creamy skin and watch as her belly gets bigger and bigger. Like a good piggy, she finishes the whole can, and her belly is so full of cream that by the end her apron belly is covering her panties as it rests on her thick ass thighs. Next time, try 3 or four cans. This was too easy for a glutton like you. Would have loved to help clean that extra cream off you ;)

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

That big belly cradled on top of those massive thighs! 😍

Link to review
Drapsmann666

Perfect whipped cream stuffing video from HaydenBlue! Loved the cream dripping onto your boobs and belly and then you wiping it off to seductively lick it off your hands. A perfect belly-lover's video topped off with some messy whipped cream!

Response from the author:

Thank you! I'm so happy to hear you liked it! 

Link to review