4 Screenshots

About This File

Hi everyone! So this is my first ever weigh in video! I'd stopped actively gaining for the past few months so I was curious to see how much I weighed. No Spoilers! 😋 If you choose to comment please don't mention the number and spoil the anticipation for everyone else! This has also been a very requested video so tada! Here you go! 

Hope you enjoy! 

Much love xo

Other Files from Cheeseburgerlover

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Worf37ge

Goof to see how much you're starting your gaining journey at again! A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one! Keep up the good work

Link to review
1mini1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hi Lovely Cheeseburgerlover,

What a lovely video capture. I was stunned at how lovely and well presented you look... Loved your little outfit and sexy elbow dimples :wub: Again you sport a great set of curves that hopefully you will develop over the coming weeks, months and enhanced by hopefully an 'easier' festive season to over indulge somewhat...

I really loved the way you rushed towards me at the end to give me a kiss and and a hug - I was somewhat blushing and mesmerised by your curves and stunning looks...

Hoping that life treats you favourably always and forever.....

Link to review