5 Screenshots

About This File

It's been 18 months since I started sharing my weight gain journey and I'm very excited to show off the clothes I wore 18 months ago, on my current obese body. 

I picked up a few outfits (didn't take a screenshot of them all to not spoil your surprise) and try them on for you while snacking on a few donuts and coke. Some of them are smaller than I thought they would be! I also show on my phone screen the before pictures of me wearing the very same clothes when they still fit me!

Let me know what you think, and feel free to comment and review if you like it! My favourite review will get my next video for free 🎈🤗

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ms06zaku

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a year it has been for everyone's favourite BBW (Big Brazilian Wonder)! Incredible gain when you compare to pictures from the start of the year from a small chubby girl to a 300lbs + goddess. Cannot wait to see what 2020 has in store maybe that 400lbs milestone? 🤔

Link to review
owtyler

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great content, recommended!

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nice sports bra, remember competitive eating is a sport ;).  I hope Thatfatguineapig follows up with a side by side photoset for this. 

sb.thumb.png.707a107ba489dddc16f41b6760796d4c.pngbfat.thumb.png.ebd2a2bb25e7292f527a2e60c572009d.png

It is fun to note in between pictures she takes snacks.

I also enjoyed how jolly she looks, like a bowl full of jelly here.  Sometimes having the clothes on can be sexier.

jolly.thumb.png.47586b14e77bdf4e7f067a4bc56f48c5.png 

Link to review