4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty sits down to eat her lunch. She couldn't quite decide exactly what she wanted so she decided to order something from each of the holy trinity; McDonald's, Burger King and KFC.

She sits in one of her comfy cropped jumpers (which she last wore in her Chinese Coma clip from a while ago) and engorges on her meal for three whilst enjoying one of her favourite shows.

Its the perfect casual view of Kitty enjoying a lazy, greedy afternoon; an almost voyeuristic experience.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nitromeguy

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Another great video of kitty gorging to her hearts desire! And my opinion of her has got even higher now I know she watches QI! Expect cute laughs and burps throughout as kitty devours an astonishing amount of food with ease. This video will not disappoint! ☺️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kitty is so delicious here as she ravages through 3 lunches! Her belly is literally a giant apron now that covers her whole lap that she can set food on while she devours more food! She is also one of the prettiest ladies I've ever seen! Watch her stuff herself while she cutely giggles at her tv show. She lays back and lets her giant belly overtake everything as she rubs it! She is as lovely and sexy as ever! Keep gaining, Kitty! ;) 

Link to review