5 Screenshots

About This File

Now that I've reached my highest weight ever my body is changing. My belly is getting massive, with a hang down apron. My butt is getting smaller. And now I'm covered in cellulite and stretch marks. I show off my body in full view wearing a small thong. Then I show off my big butt and thick thighs and all of the cellulite that's covering them and jiggle my ass. I get you in close and show off the dozens of long stretch marks covering my creamy white soft belly, they cover the entire front and wrap around my body to my back fat rolls!

Lots of fat talk, booty jiggling and belly play. 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips!

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hayden's body is so good.  I use as general of an adjective as "good" because it is in so many ways and for so many reasons.  You can tell just by looking at her that she naturally is supposed to be curvy in an hourglass type of way.  You can also tell just by looking at her that she is trying her hardest to destroy that hourglass...and she's succeeding.  That is what is so hot to me.  Everybody is here for a different "reason," but thats one of my big reasons.  You can tell in this clip that her ass is getting flatter, and her belly and love handles are growing wider.  It might appear this way because her belly is getting so large compared to the rest of her, but I'm convinced that ass is just getting lazy looking.  So hot.  I almost guarantee that when people saw her a year or more ago, they would say, "Look at that woman's hind quarters...She's got an ass on her.  I want that ass/am jealous of that ass."  I feel like now when people see her they're starting to think, "Look at the gut on that woman.  She just looks lazilly obese." And she loves it.  That's another thing thats so amazing to me.  Damn, if you're into anything that I just mentioned you need this video in your life now.  Stop wasting time.  

Link to review