11 Screenshots

About This File

Being a fat greedy piggy is lots of fun but sometimes you outgrow your favorite panties along the way!

I've gotten so fat this year that of my cute lacy little panties don't fit my flabby body anymore.

Some of them are tight but some of them have become thongs on my enormous ass.

I want to keep eating and gaining until these panties burst right off me!

So check out this video of me modeling my too tight panties and jiggling my soft sexy body.

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Onen

This is a short and sweet review because fuck...Nikki shows of the goods and how good she’s been eating. Her fat chat sells how she has outgrown her panties and shows off her new fat in ridiculous tight panties. It is a surprise she got most of them on in the first place. A+

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! 

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Whether you’re a fan of her massive phat ass or her beautiful belly hang (or like me, both!), this video is for you!  Awesome views of an incredibly sexy lady!

Thank you!

Link to review
ivan_ivanov100

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

That video is extremely sexy. We could see how Nikki outgrow her panties and get more fat for last month. She constantly shakes and jiggling her butt and belly. Besides she slaps her butt several times. Best parts is when she gets to the door and we could see her wide and fat body at full height. Also she make sexy comments.

1371329156_(37).thumb.png.c5d4355cc88c64f4c3d097ba09e08790.png

873113610_(36).thumb.png.ceda1cab74a845d5e65a058248172a6f.png

Thanks!

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰🥰 My favorite video of yours ever! I CANNOT believe how gorgeous your new curves are... all your new fat just jiggles so perfectly... those hips make me want to start a family with them lol 😍😍❤️

Thank you!!! That really makes me happy ☺️☺️☺️

Link to review