8 Screenshots

About This File

Christmas is around the corner and Shar is already becoming fatter than ever!! 

Shar chugs wine.. she scoffs through donuts.. dunking them into the most fattening WG shake ever!

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Howard Roark

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I just rewatched Shar eating her Christmas donuts. Please don't judge, but I wanted to do this with her so I bought four donuts to eat while Shar ate hers. I honestly don't know how she does this on a regular basis. It is heroic. I finished my four while Shar finished her five and she dipped hers into weight gain shake. I was so bloated I couldn't move. I had to wait a couple of hours just to feel comfortable enough to type this review. One thing I love about this video is Shar filming herself from the side. She is impressive from the front, which is her standard camera angle, but from the side she is amazing. She is really thick.

Response from the author:

This is awesome! 

Thankyouu ☺️❤️

Link to review
xTom420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really hot video can’t wait to see shar in 2020 and be even fatter. This video is a must buy 

Link to review
ronin76

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Look out Santa! Shar’s bringing the belly that shakes like a bowl full of jelly this year. 

Amazing to see how Shar’s recent holiday gain looks as she eats donut after donut like she can’t stop. And why not wash them down with half a bottle of wine and weight gain shake as thick as custard.  If Shar spends the month getting ready for Christmas like this we’re in for some treats this year.

Link to review
mcdorbandt

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Oh my GOD😍😍😍,  I’ll try to keep it short.  This video is amazing.  It’s her best work to date.  Do yourself a favor & get it as soon as you can(call it an early Christmas present)...  Shar you have never looked better😍😘🥰  Keep it up beautiful lady.  

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

8 of 9 members found this review helpful 8 / 9 members

Honestly can’t believe how wide Shar is from the side now - the whole vid is so decadently, erotically sensual but the last 33 seconds did it for me - what a huge sexy BBW this incredible lady now is 😍

EC913789-A602-4F89-934C-D4D0F45FFF6B.png

Link to review
Residentsteven

10 of 11 members found this review helpful 10 / 11 members

You really need this shar vid in your collection she is looking so 🥵 in her own words she ate herself to obesity 🐷 shar is stuffing donuts in this, dipping them in weight gain shake 😍. Also she is chugging wine while telling us how much she fatter she is now than last Christmas, definitely a weigh in is needed especially after your holiday you have packed on the pounds/stone this year and they are looking great on you. 

Link to review