Piggy Snow White Gets Caught

$11.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

The seven dwarves have recently started  noticing that all of their left overs  and sweets are disappearing, and no one will admit to taking the food. Snow White has really started to plump up, her hips have begun to spill over her skirt, her corset presses on her once slender torso, now adorned with a heavy round belly, they know it has to be her. The dwarves set up a hidden camera in the newly Fat Snow Whites room, all there is left to do...is wait. It didnt take long til they caught Snow White eating Bashfuls left over Thai, Sneezys Hamburger and fries in the same box as Dopeys mashed potatoes, Snow White puts on a documentary about health, and quickly shoves all the food in front of her down, eating with no care. Thinking she is alone while she sneakily devours everything, eventually havin to let out the corset so her bloated and stuffed belly has room to breath. Snow White rubs and touches her piggy figure, she even continues to eat left over Zebra popcorn Happy got at the movies, and her own left over honey bun. Now that all the dwarves have caught her, and they watch her body expand while she easily eats their food, they begin to enjoy watching the rolls on her legs and back, they cant help but want to put more leftovers in the fridge.

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

Kyra Kane looks suuuuuuuuuuper cute here. She’s wearing a Snow White outift, which consists of a sexy little corset and an insubstantial little tutu. She’s got a big bow in her hair – which I found unaccountably sexy. (I think I like big bows and flowers in a woman’s hair. Like with many things about life, I have no idea why.) This is one of those spycam sort of eating videos where the set-up is that we’re watching her without her knowing, so there’s not really any chat from Kyra or the sexy bragging that she’s known for with her other eating videos. You might consider this is a drawback, but I consider it a chance to luxuriate in the sight of this stunningly beautiful woman just eating and eating and eating.

After a few minutes, Kyra (or should that be Snow White?) has to unclip the lower part of the corset to give her expanding tummy some more room. As she continues to eat, my eyes lingered over her lovely rounded shoulders and chubby arms. Glorious. Later, the corset comes off and Kyra switches to a very sexy and very tiny bra-sort of thing. The camera angle means we get a really good look at how perky, full, and huge her amazing breasts are. This is curvy eye candy at its very finest.

Link to review