[50% OFF]First Person POV - Fatty's Room

$6.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm ready for bed but decide having a few sweet snacks with some milk, when you come in and start observing me. I'm so occupied eating my fudge covered oreos and cream cakes that I don't notice your presence. 

You keep watching till you can't help yourself and come closer to grab my rolls, shake my belly and watch my whole body closely while I stuff my fat face mindlessly 

First POV, let me know what you think!

You only hear me on this video. The hands you see are yours ;)

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was a lotta fun, with dynamic views and I became a fan of the imprint on Thatfatguineapig's stomach after those tights compressed her.  Would love to see more of that.

tfgpimprint.thumb.png.08d746e4c62e11981ffb53f4e850ad5b.png

The visible hand guiding to her hot zones gives quite a wish you were here vibe, especially with how good her thighs and legs looked too. 

wish%2520you%2520were%2520here%2520card.

Definitely a win for the marketplace.  The way her curves poke out of her clothes is intoxicating too.

visiblehand.thumb.png.90793c055e1cdda36d96cf0965323ea8.png

Thatfatguineapig doesn't talk though, so I'm a bit confused by the description only hear her.  I did have a lot of fun regardless, and that can easily be corrected as this is more of a body tour vid than a type of roleplay.

Response from the author:

First of all: AMAZING screenshots as always! Thank you! And the belly marks preference is going to be explored.

And with that I meant that the hands are a "neutral" element to simulate yours (the viewer hand) and not really a feedee/feeder interaction. And with the "you only hear me" I meant my sounds, eventual words which I don't remember if I said any, and not a two people interaction which would ruin the idea I had for this video. 

Link to review
sparticus5000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beginning with such an awesome view at the start ,   So awesome to see how full and just fat her fat is!   such high quality fat!  looking so beautiful in purple. 

Link to review