4 Screenshots

About This File

The steamiest shower yet is here! I got so worked up filming this for you and even rewatching it. 

I know how much you love to see me in the shower jiggling my massive belly. I hope this doesn't disappoint. 

All the love and hugs

CC xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

Well, this is a very accurate title cos holy shit this awesome. CC is crammed into a small bathroom and her huge body takes centre stage in the modest surroundings, looking as incredible as ever! This video is fantastic, seeing CC taking a steamy shower is going to make you need to take a cold shower... or an ice bath, maybe a dip in the northern Atlantic, whatever, the point is this is hot af. 

The jiggling, jesus cartwheeling christ the jiggling, seeing CC's enormous belly pushed up against the glass is an amazing, awe inspiring sight. We also get to see CC in profile, something I absolutely love seeing, and you can see just how much bigger she's gotten lately and how far her gorgeous belly sticks out, dominating her lovely frame. 

CC, I've said this over and over, you are absolute perfection, keep up the great work! 

Link to review