5 Screenshots

About This File

*** THIS IS AN INSATIABLE CLIP ***

Some of Kitty's friends from the US have come to visit over the Thanksgiving period and Daddy has just left to go pick them up from the station.

The food is ready and the table is almost set. All Kitty has to do is lay out some plates and try ever so hard to not touch the food.

But it is a fool that leaves Kitty alone with so much delicious, unattended food. Kitty decides to take a little bite, something that no one will notice. But as she takes that first bite, her insatiable appetite suddenly hits ... 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

The family's prize pig eats the family's Thanksgiving dinner. Dropping the fork halfway through, Piggy starts digging in with her bare hands. She rams fistfuls of food down her throat before her family can come back to catch her. Kitty is looking like a huge hog, leaning over the table, her stomach getting into the gravy. Absolutely bonkers how she tears through that pie.

Link to review
Matty_

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Surrounded by a ridiculous, copious amount of food, KP soon starts to strip down to her underwear, too ‘make more room’ as she says ☺️😏

Grabbing handful after handful of food uncontrollably, shoving into her greedy cake-hole, KP’s super-heavy tummy begins to balloon even more immense and constricted 😏 

Barely able to lift her massive weight out of her pulverised chair, KP moans with intense gratification 🐷 You’ll certainly be pushing 500lbs soon KP if you keep devouring everything in sight like that, such an insatiable appetite 😳😉☺️

4A668D79-D3BA-4A75-8692-1F6DA704FDA8.jpeg

F215E238-BE3D-420A-94D2-6609DFD990AF.jpeg

1438068C-996A-4A75-A759-D00FD9BCC680.jpeg

Link to review
dj2k1357

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Leave it to a glutton like Kitty, that doesn't even live in the states, to celebrate a holiday known for being a time of absolute gluttony and making a pig of yourself--- and spoiler alert, she most certainly makes a pig of herself throughout this wonderful clip. If you have seen Insatiable 1 or 2, then you already know what you are getting into; pure, unbridled glorious greed at its finest, but this time it's Thanksgiving themed.

Wearing a nice tight white top and a high-waisted curve hugging skirt, Kitty is setting the table for her friends as her bf instructed her to do, as well as for her to also not eat any of the food until the guests arrive. He should have learned by now when it comes to a porker like Kitty, food is too strong a temptation to resist. As she is placing plates all around the table, the urge arises to have a piece of something. Well before you know it, that one tiny bite of a vegetable leads to Kitty's appetite really getting the best of her and her having to give in to her hunger pains.

A pitcher of gravy, a large roast chicken, a bowl of veggies (which I would have subbed for potato salad or mac and cheese perhaps), a bowl of stuffing, a bowl of yams, and a platter of dinner rolls. A feast for four or more easily that Kitty is going to plow through like a kid's meal.

Watch as Kitty piles her plate with all the fixings and then adds gravy to it, covering her heavy meal in an extra sea of calories. When she is leaning over the table, enjoy views of her extra plump shelf ass and also her belly resting on the table and into her plate. This video gives you several different angles to appreciate Kitty's ever growing girth and she looks massive from every one. 

Once she makes a dent in her plate, she goes in for more, eating with such passion and speed, moaning as she savors each bite. A bit of gravy on her shirt has her taking her top off to reveal her big soft boobs and upper belly. Also, she decides to untuck her massive belly from out her skirt and it plops onto her lap down to her knees. With her belly brushing against the table and her ass spilling over the seat and pressed up against the back of the chair, the view is heavenly. Just when you thought things couldn't get any hotter, she removes the skirt completely and you get a view of her cellulite filled derriere  swallowing a thong whole. Speaking of swallowing whole, enjoy Kitty emptying spoonfuls of her feast into her mouth and filling the spoon up over and over again and sopping her dinner rolls in gravy like a true fat ass. 

Speaking of fat assery, a feast for a fatty wouldnt be complete with some dessert, and in the spirit of Thanksgiving, Apple pie is a traditional one only maybe beaten by pumpkin pie in popularity. Watch as Kitty takes a classic calorie bomb and makes it even fatter with a whopping amount of whipped cream. One of my fave moments is her pouring whipped cream onto the pie and then taking the bottle and pouring it down her throat for like 10 seconds. Sheer gluttony at its finest. Watch as she loses herself in filling her belly with pie and cream eating it with her bare hands shoveling it down her throat, that is until the door bell rings. The look of shock on her face is priceless and something definitely tells me this piggy is going to have some explaining to do 🐷🐷🐷😉

VideoCapture_20191129-153412.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-153433.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-153425.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-153438.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-153451.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-153556.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-153601.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-153610.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-153912.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-153908.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-154043.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-154020.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-153801.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-153845.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-154114.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-153718.jpg

VideoCapture_20191129-154114.jpg

Link to review
Guest davbec

What I like about this video is that it portrays true feederism. I liked the story for this video and how well the person behind the camera very well captured the details of your stuffing. You look incredible in this video, and it shows that you've been gaining well! I liked how your belly lays over the table. Great video and I recommend others to watch it, definitely one of the best I've seen!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I'm thankful for Kitty! She keeps gaining and is the most beautiful gainer I've ever seen! I've never seen her belly spread out so far. She stuffs ravenously and some of her burps are enormous! Her makeup is gorgeous as is her skin. She has the sexiest voice and makes the most sensual moans as she scarfs food down. Cant wait for the rest of the holidays! Love you, Kitty! 🥰

Link to review
Residentsteven

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

This has to be kitty at her most greediest yet 🐷 love the side on shots of kitty’s belly in this. Also Kitty’s belly ends up in her food a couple of times when she leans over to get more food. Plus that monster sized burp at 8.22 that was 🥵. Like the fact that you didn’t bother with a plate a tray was much better, you can get way more food on that 😂. Plus just when you think kitty is stuffed it’s then time for dessert, a must have clip 5 stars.

114BF3B5-6BE2-414C-A9F8-2F63AB8853F8.gif

Link to review
mcdorbandt

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

F——en amazing... A must get holiday video. Thanks for the hat tip, for your American fans😘

Link to review