4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty has taken to developing a little habit of ordering clothes that are too small on purpose. Why? Because she loves feeling her skin push up against the tight fabrics, testing its limits before hopefully bursting out them someday. What other way to enjoy just how fat she's become!

Come watch Kitty try on some ultra-tight clothing in the largest size she could find in a store she used to shop in all the time!

Tight clothes, fat thighs, a belly that peeks out of dress slits and plenty of panting and jiggling await you in this try-on struggle.

Original price $9.99

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ragsy

I’ve had this video for a while now and must say it is one of my personal favourites! The way your clothes hug your body is absolutely beautiful! Keep gaining gorgeous x

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🤩

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

HOTTEST try-on ever! 5 stars for Kitty and that red dress is fire on you, Kitty! 😮💃

Link to review
joebu8453

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As hard as it was to pick a favorite, the red dress wins. It hugs and accentuates every curve!

Link to review
FoolMeTwice

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

KP knows how to wear a dress!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear this girl gets visibly bigger with every clip she releases, and she releases so damn often.
2 ULTRA tight dresses and the tiniest crop top leave me wanting so much more.
Her hips and belly seemingly want to just burst from the dresses and spill out everywhere! I can't even think straight typing this out!

Once again another top notch, top quality, top tier, top shelf, top everything clip from this jiggling, giggling, growing goddess. If you aint supporting this piggy, you aint got your head screwed on right 🥵

Link to review