8 Screenshots

About This File

It's time to take my measurements!

Join me, Betty, as I find out just how big I've gotten, and believe me, even I wasn't expecting to see these numbers! I struggle to see the measuring tape as I wrap it around my jiggly curves and give you a few hops while I squeeze my belly and bounce my breasts! I'm just LOVING how round I'm getting and you get to listen to me exclaim as I surprise even myself!

Watch out curvy people, it might be time for a new measuring tape soon! 😍😋🥰

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Hush

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An excellent video and a good reference for future measurements! It's a bit sad though we can't see her whole body when she does the measure, but I guees her body has grown so big it's hard to fit in the frame so we can't really blame her for that. Cause, mand she's gotten big and so are the numbers! The tight lingerie is beautiful and emphasizes her curves. Contains a lot of jiggle and nice views on her large body in all details!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for another great review! I'm sorry about the framing, I was struggling with fitting in frame and still showing the measuring tape. I'll see if I can get better framing in the future :D Thank you for the continued support!!! 💖🥰💖🥰

Link to review
bshs96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are hot and your belly is so jiggly and sexy 😊❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the review and compliments! 😘😍

Link to review