2 Screenshots

About This File

Honey, remember how skinny I was when we started dating? A pathetic pile of cramped bones... what do you think of my new body instead? I'm as sexy as I've ever been. I know that these curves literally drive you crazy and even if you don't say anything, I notice how you look at me while I'm binging. That's why I want your help now. I can't fatten by myself anymore! You have to help me get bigger and fatter. Do you want to do it? Oh, I know what to do to make you say yes.. a little show of how wonderful my body can be, and I've already convinced you. My body is a temple of pleasure and femininity.. worship me, sweetheart.

..and feed me.

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Oh yes, would love to feed you - stuffing your sweet sexy belly to the brim - would be an eye-candy see you laying on the bed with your belly stuffed to the bursting-point, unable to move-belly too full, sexy, sexy-😍 love it

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.