5 Screenshots

About This File

The last 30+ lbs I've gained have all settled in my belly. I've always had big hips and have looked like a pear shape, but with all of the weight I've been gaining around my middle it's giving me an extra rounded appearance, especially in my waist! I talk about my shape changing, my belly gains, my draping apron belly and new love handles I've never had before that I have now.

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video then you may also enjoy:

Click HERE to view all of my clips!

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

champburger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

For me,  I love when I notice changes in a gainers body.  The first time you notice a double chin is oh- so- hot.  But here,  we have hayden taking about how her whole body type has changed.  And what a Glorious change it is! It takes SERIOUS gluttony to change a pear to an apple shape. But she has put in the pounds to do it.  Such a sexy body!!

Link to review
dj2k1357

You've always had a juicy apple booty, and it's my favorite aspect of your body. That being said, I have to say I find it hot that you are filling out all over. From your boobs to your arms and your face, it's like every inch of your body is being slowly coated in soft creamy fat. 

This video is a nice showing of Hayden's growing apron belly and already juicy shelf booty from many different angles. I like the way she looks with her panties hanging off her hips. You can see the separation of her belly and hips, and its a beautiful sight. Then, she gets on the bed as it groans under her weight and you can see her belly is dangerously close to touching the bed without her leaning down. 

I really hope your prediction is wrong because I love seeing your predominantly peary figure, and I hope your butt and hips and thighs continue to expand. I think you are a hybrid build, as in you have a big belly and thick love handles now, but you also have a really huge ass and big thighs and wide hips. I guess the fact that your belly is growing so huge is just a testament to your gluttony and how good of a job you are doing at staying well fed 🐷🐷🐷😁

VideoCapture_20191214-202646.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-202712.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-202759.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-202808.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-202945.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-202950.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-203016.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-203034.jpg

VideoCapture_20191214-203207.jpg

Link to review
Matty_

Hayden talks about how huge her tummy is becoming lately ☺️ 

Love it when you sit your soft, heavy body down on the bed Hayden and your ever-widening hips and ass spread out so 😳 and the bed creaks under your immense weight, so sultry 🤤

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Wow! Hayden has really gained weight and she shows it off here. Her belly has bulged and hips have gotten wider, not to mention her huge butt 🍑

So sexy to see how she enjoys being an overweight curvy queen 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review! I'm so happy you like it!

Link to review