Outgrown, Oiled up, Over-Excited!

$9.99

(6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This outfit just over a year ago looked like this....

IMG_8313.thumb.jpeg.85c5c584374f173ab069e8bd193474e2.jpeg

Now I'm huge, over-excited by the thought that I'll be ever bigger soon too. 

I grab oil and rub it into my massive body although my belly is so huge it sucks the oil in so quickly!

I love taking this oil tour. Jiggling, shaking my body and belly. Just for you. I want to show you everything. 

My favourite part is when I bend over and you can see how big my arse has got but you can also see my massive belly in-between my legs too!!

All the love and hugs 

CC xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest 789plaster

The way CC kneads and holds her enormously thick and round belly is mesmerizing 😍

Link to review
Chevalier

After some time explaining differences with her extra padding, there is beautiful music as she seductively stripteases.

Impressed her belly goes past the skirt, and then wowza for that oil.

ccbellypastskirt.thumb.png.14d0c42cb1dcd98add787e57c799446d.png

Even her upper part of her double belly is like an extra set of breasts jiggling here; that's quite a transformation ;).

upperboobies.thumb.png.b462b522c1994bee91e733758374e1bb.png

Link to review
D D

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fuck this was so sexy. It's filmed in 2 angles so you can see every bit of fatness hanging on her huge fat body. My favorite part is her getting her gut out of that extremely tight dress that used to fit and just seeing the sheer size of her belly and the deepness of her bellybutton. Wholeheartedly recommend, can't go wrong with Chubby Cupcake especially with this video, must buy.

Link to review
CFH

I mean, where do you even start with this? Tring to describe this video is impossible so I'll just say this: THE most beautiful woman in the world starts the video off in an outgrown outfit and then oils up her incredible, mind bendingly sexy body... for nearly half an hour. So that's really all I can say, I haven't got the vocabulary to try and describe it any better than that and, to be honest, I don't think the right words exist.

In fact, you shouldn't be reading this. Just buy it. Reading this is pointless, just look up a bit and look at the previews.

CC, your content is incredible, it's the absolute best. YOU are the absolute best and there's not an inch of you that I don't adore. So again, thank you for making content at this amazing level. 😍

Link to review
zakstabbinsr5

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My fav video yet! This is literally amazing, I didn't make it through the whole video. You probably won't too!

Link to review