4 Screenshots

About This File

Here's a short clip explaining how I got so fat. What weight I maintained before I started gaining, any exercise I was doing at that time, including how I stayed so skinny. Then I explain what happened that made me start to pack on weight, the binges I had, how I started making my gaining clips and what led me to be more than double the size that I was before 2011! At the end of the video I added some photos of my old skinny self, including my weight gain and what I look like now. 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video you may also enjoy:

Click HERE to view all of my clips!

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

PearlJamJV

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A great description about how she got into gaining. How at first it was a lack of activity and an interest in gaming and sedentary lifestyle that fueled her growth. Then learning about the community and curious about what it would entail. She started actively gaining and fulfilling requests. She enjoyed the attention she received. Then, she started enjoying eating and stuffing in particular. This video shows tremendous progress from her starting weight and images that show her great shape as well as curves galore. 

Link to review
Fox99

Loved the vid! Pretty interesting insights as to how she got fat. Once you see the before and after photos, it's clear Hayden's become cuter and sexier with every pound. Lastly, she's such a sweetheart! Would give this 6 stars if I could.

Link to review