Cake Love

$2.49

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, 

HAPPY EARLY BLACK FRIDAY! This is a Black Friday special and also my birthday month special video. I eat sweet cake and appreciate all my curves. Watch this video to see every view of my big jiggly belly. Enjoy 🤗

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigFablo

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

for the price okay, like your belly

Response from the author:

The price is a steal of a deal my love

Link to review
dj2k1357

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Very sexy outfit! Love how you was just bursting out of everything. From your shiny black bra that can barely contain your massive boobs, and your shorts that can't contain your massive ass or belly. I also appreciate you turning around and showing off your massive butt. 

Nice upclose eating of a slice of cake alongside some whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Then, watch as she proceeds to play with and jiggle her belly in several positions, such as on all fours and lying on her back. If belly play is your thing, there's plenty of it in here.

This video was nice, but I hope you will do another full cake stuffing soon 

Link to review
ms06zaku

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Hot damn this is a must have for belly fans. Some great shots of Judy's growing gut not to mention everything else she's got going on. Cannot wait to see more great content from you and your gain! 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

BigBellyJudy looks gorgeous as usual in this video. She starts by eating a big piece of cake, with lots of chocolate syrup to make it extra fattening. Then, she takes you to her bedroom where she shows off her fat body for you. Her boobs are looking enormous, and her belly is so huge 😍 BigBellyJudy lets you see her belly from her point of view. Her belly is so big that she looks 9 months pregnant! It's really jiggly and fat though - the only thing that's in there is a big food baby! Finally, Judy changes the camera angle once more to display her belly from below. She is just enormous! There is plenty of belly rubbing and navel play in this video. If you like to watch a fat girl sensually show off her blubber, this is a must-see! 

10/10, I can't wait to see more! 

Link to review