3 Screenshots

About This File

Guess who decided to have a massive mcdonalds stuffing? This fatty did if you couldn’t tell by my swollen, overstuffed gut! I can barely stand up, panting and moaning about how overstuffed I am yet I still slowly drink milkshake to make sure the extra calories stick!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bbwrgreat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a round mound of pounds! So full yet you can't resist taking more sips of that shake. Your growth is a joy to witness and with all the calories you've been taken in, it will continue rapidly.

Link to review
Guest Mrfeedher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is a diamond in the rough!! She sounds like she’s gonna pop and keeps drinking 🤤❤️ Please more of this but next time finish the milkshake 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Response from the author:

I’ll make sure to next time ❤️

Link to review
softon

Honestly, I have to say this was an amazing video. I absolutely adore how huge and bloated your gut is here and I think your rolls are very attractive. All the fat talk, the way you call yourself a fat pig and belch up a storm is also incredibly attractive. Keep doing videos like this please! Definitely going to keep buying more of your videos! ^__^

Link to review