blazed af burger stuffing

$5.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

another vid for fans of the overly indulgent "weedy feedee" genre, i get stoned beyond belief and eat 10 mcdonalds cheeseburgers! you get to see me mindlessly shove burgers down my throat, smoke a lil in attempt to increase my appetite, and get to listen to an entire episode of rick and morty! 

unfortunate (but brief) cuts when my cat tried to eat my burgers. i cant lock him up. its complicated.

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest davbec

This is a great video! I like all the videos I've purchased from you tbh. You smoke weed in a cute manner, I usually don't care how other smoke it but your way looks unique lol. I get full after 3 of those, so the fact that you ate 10 of those burgers impresses me. I hope to see you gain more, if it's something you enjoy 😀

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

Mary, you are so frickin' cute :):)  I loved seeing you mindlessly pack away those 10 burgers!  At 300 calories each, that was 3,000 calories you ate for that "snack"!  I could tell you were getting full toward the end, but I had no doubt that you would finish them all, you always rise to the challenge of gluttony!  And your weight is rising because of it :) Can I just say, I love your chubby arms?  They get bigger every video, and are just adorably thick!!

Link to review
Mouse1

Best purchase i've done so far, even though that this was my very first video purchase from this site, i am very satisfied with it and would recommend it (if you are a fan of the weedy feedee genre of course)

Link to review