[50% OFF]"One Fits All" Try on

$4.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

"One size fits all" is the size of these clothes. I got a two pieces swim suit, a summer dress and a VERY cute shorts and crop top to see how does the most average size looks on me. Belly rubs and proudly showing off, as usual, will happen all the time. 

Also, I'm fatter than I ever wished for, so I will proudly giggle all the way in this video 😅

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a wonderful display of how huge she is and how being at least 3x the average size girl kind of makes you not eligible for "One size fits all". Starting off in an extremely tiny microbikini, you get a glmpse of her massive belly swallowing the front of the bikini and her butt swallowing the back. There's an excellent moment where she slaps her belly on her thighs. Tons of different sexy angles.

Next, she tries on a short set that is beyond skin tight. Her boobs look like they will burst the top, while her belly thighs and ass will rip the bottoms to shred with one wrong move.

Finally, she tries on a dress that is more a long shirt. Her ass is hanging out of it, and her belly is pressed so tight against it, you can see her deep belly button shining through.

Watch as a fatty struggles and turn beach wear into beached whale wear 🐷🐷🐷😁

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Must follow Thatfatguineapig's hand motions and so much movement with her jiggling jog to attract me. Guinea, Guinea, Guinea, can't you see, sometimes your curves just hypnotize me.

persuade looney tunes GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Even her booty heaving give a new meaning to Brazilian Butt Lift.  All natural, extra kilos :).

tfgtpbootylift.thumb.png.372ae72d753dc5ed549673fc1932f9f3.png

Definitely had a lotta fun observing her put on the those shorts, with her size being greater than all.  That tight dress and bed creaking near the end was great too.

tfgpdress.thumb.png.a55c42b565d6e844d7ae035955a2372d.png

Response from the author:

Ive been missing your screen shotting skills!! Thank you  🤗

Link to review
ms06zaku

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well this was a pleasant early black Friday surprise. You are looking so soft and adorable on this video all those last few stuffings look to have settled as some nice new rolls on your belly it's be beginning to look nice and heavy these days! Keep up the good work 😁😘

Response from the author:

Ive been working on my dough, can you tell? Thank you so much for your always positive encouragement!! BIG FAT HUG for u!

Link to review